Written by: Liberty
Featured image by: Ninja
Toronto’s best designers find the finest printers
Our team had the pleasure of venturing out to The Printing House (TPH) Branch 88, run by Kevin McLoughlin, for a special VIP Customer Appreciation Event. After working with Kevin and his team for many years of printing our personal and client projects, it was great for our teams to meet one another.
We recommend TPH for high quality print work and speedy turnaround times.
This field trip was a great outing to discover the technical capabilities of TPH. Some cool things we saw included:
- Easy Dot – restickable stickers (easily positionable and removable)
- Printed sticker sheets that can be used as a whiteboard or chalkboard, and wiped clean with a damp cloth
- 3D printed figurines with tremendous detail
- Magnetic card holders, page holders, and binder covers
- An industrial machine that can print large-sized posters in a matter of seconds
Also impressive is TPH’s commitment to social responsibility which included:
- Ecological-friendly/environmentally-certified card stocks for sustainability
- Named as one of Canada’s Greenest Employers for 2018
- TPH is one of the only printers with a seperate charitable office which has raised over $58 million since being established in 1985
- In partnership with Toronto Bee Rescue, the TPH Head Office is home to 8 honey bee hives
As part of TPH’s commitment to sustainability, they have partnered with The Carbon Farmer to plant a tree for every new account opened with TPH. The virtual forest is an online representation of the real-life equivalents planted in Canada. We are currently searching for the section of Canadian forest that PD has helped grow with all the printing we have done over the years.
“If you dream it, we can bring it to life.”
– TPH – What we do
Thanks to the stellar staff at TPH for inviting all of us to their newly renovated location at the PWC Tower in downtown Toronto.
Welcome to The Printing House
TPH has been in business since 1961 and has grown to be one of the most productive printers across Canada. We can attest to the extraordinary service. Check out TPH for all your printing needs – you won’t regret it.
A special shout out must go to Pusateri’s, Freshii, IQ Food Co, Toronto Raptors, and Starbucks, for the wonderful snacks on hand.
Thanks again from the Pixel Dreams Team.
UPDATE: Due to a stroke of luck, our enterprising captain won the draw for a 2-person pass to experience the CN Tower and Ripley’s Aquarium. Thanks TPH!
The Pixel Dreams Team visits TPH, November 8th 2018