Keep-Up is a game of wits, talent and teamwork. It’s played with a ball, and your feet. Heads, shoulders, chest and knees are allowed. Hands are not, butts are bonus. Traditionally played with a soccer-ball, but any ball will do. We don’t recommend baseballs, basketballs, and North American footballs.
A few simple rules
- Goal is to keep the ball up, every “up” equals a point.
- Set the number of points to achieve at the beginning of the game.
- Every person that plays has to touch the ball at least once.
- Remember: No hands allowed (Lannie)!
There are many ways to play. Our few favourite below:
- One bounce only
- One bounce only, but subtract one point
- No bounces
- No bounces, only head-butts